- Toilet paper machine
- Toilet paper processing machinery
- Culture paper machine
- 2400mm Type Fourdrinier Multi-Dryer Newspaper Machine
- 2800mm Daily Capacity 40 Tons Fourdriner Culture Paper Machine
- 1575 Fourdrinier Cultural Paper Machine
- 1092 Type Capacity 3-4tons Writing Paper Machine
- 6-8tons culture paper machine
- 1092mm Fourdrinier Paper Making Machine
- 1092 Type Capacity 5tons Culture Paper Machine
- 787mm Type Culture Paper Machine
- 1575mm type culture paper making machine
- Kraft/Corrugated paper machine
- Specialty paper machine
- 1600A Model Kraft Paper Slitting Machine
- 1760mm Multi-Dryer Five Cylinder Mould Grey Cardboard Machine
- 1092mm Multi-Dryer Five Cylinder Mould Grey Cardboard Machine
- 2100mm Multi-Dryer Five Cylinder Mould Paperboard Machine
- 4 Heads CNC Spiral Paper Tube Machine
- 2 Heads CNC Spiral Paper Tube Machine
- Capacity 5-8 Per Day Paperboard Machine
- Paper completed section
- Paper machine supporting machine
- Egg tray machine
How To Produce High Quality Egg Trays?
Date: 2017-04-01 View:
The size and quality of the molds directly affect the pulping process of egg tray. All of the egg trays are based on the molds. Therefore, the manufacturing and choice of molds are the key factors affecting the quality of egg trays.
Pulp is the raw material of egg trays. In the pulping process, we usually add some thickener to the pulp for better pulping. The thickener directly decide the success of pulping. The success of pulping decide the success of molding. Therefore, this step is also very important.
In molding process, it is particularly important to control the suction. If the suction is not enough, then the quality of the products will be affected. If the suction is too large, then the molds are easily be damaged.
Drying is mainly to control the temperature. If the temperature is too high, it can make the egg sear. If the temperature is too low, then the egg trays can not be formed.
During the production process, we should pay attention to the above tips.